#18: Back in the Game!

And it only took 7 months! Yeah, engineering was not conducive to MG time sadly, meaning that the shell (bit of a stretch to call it a car) has been sitting patiently on it’s stand in the garage.


Anyway, time to get going again. First order of business: FIll up that gaping hole in the side that I had to chop out to get at the sill.

That edge at the top was about as straight as a roundabout - rubbish from me all those months ago - and as a result I had to weld on that little strip of plate to shut up the gap when it was in place. As you can see from the next pic of it in place, the gap will need some more shutting, along with a heck of a lot of filler when it comes to straightening out the body work for paint.

The spot welds at the bottom went surprisingly OK for someone who hasn’t picked up a MIG welder for the best part of a year. 

Meanwhile, the engine continues to look forlorn:

I can’t wait for the body to be done so I can work on this for a change.

Over the next two weeks I’ll try to carry on welding up holes in the car as and when I can, as ever there is uni work to be done too. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Handjobs Medical Raines Gina Doggystyle

Fuck Adams Tanned Latino Onlyevamarie

Pants cums remy